We welcome all of you who have visited our website TechNewsForum. We provide an opportunity to write to those who are good experienced writers who are good writers and wish to present their articles to the world. Give them a chance to “write for us”. So, If you’re looking to contribute an article to then you are Welcome.
Why Guest Post with us?
We appreciate bloggers and businesses with good and valuable content publishing their content with us. In return, we promote your content through our website and all social media channels. With TechNewsForum, you can reach out to a wider audience who are actively and eagerly waiting to read great content.
Rules and Tips for Publishing
- Write an error-free, plagiarism-free, and well-structured post.
- Content should be unique, spell-checked, and make sense.
- Make use of correct facts, grammar, and spellings.
- Non-promotional & Affiliate links will not be accepted.
- Pick the subject or topic which is trending and which matches the type of stuff we publish.
- Avoid spam or broken links in the content.
- Add copyright-free images of high-resolution at least 1 (Mandatory).
- Minimum 1000 words in length.
- Articles must be related to our categories or target audience. We don’t publish irrelevant category.
- Do appropriate interlink your blog with our related previous blog.
- Use of H1, H2, H3, H4, and other appropriate headings is important.
- Avoid writing an article that has already been published or copied.
- Submit articles in Microsoft Word format (no PDF files, please), as email attachments
- Include Featured Image [Size: 1000*563]
Types of Bogs and Niches We Welcome the most!
- Digital marketing
- Information Technology
- How To’s and Guides
How to Submit a Guest Post? “Write for us”
It might take 2-3 business days for our team to reply of your mail and we try our best to not take much time but, Sometime it depends on the workload. We hope you understand. For a faster reply from our team, you can clearly mention in your subject line “Request For Guest Post On TechNewsForum”. Submit articles in Microsoft Word Format (no PDF files, please), as email attachments
Having gone through our guest postings guidelines, if you are really interested to write for us, then you can directly email us your article.