Online Business is growing rapidly and will continue to do so. More and more platforms are jumping up to and managing the business’s online presence.
There are hundreds of eCommerce platforms you can use to start an online store. But all of them are not created equal. Some eCommerce platforms work better than others in different industries, have different strengths, and are more costly or less costly to run.
Choosing a platform for your online store is a tough choice. You need to do your research and go through several factors. Platforms like Shopify and Magento are perfect for nearly any business. However, not everyone will require the same features. For example, a food-based business would require different features for an eCommerce platform than a fashion or jewelry business.
We’ve gone through the trouble of choosing the best eCommerce platforms and made a list of the top ones.
Firstly, Shopify is a Canada-based multinational eCommerce company that was established in 2006 in Ottawa, Ontario. Nowadays, more than 1,700,000 businesses in approximately 175 countries are using Shopify.
- 70+ Templates & Customization Features
- Supports Multichannel Selling
- 24/7 Support
- 14-day free trial available
- There are three main plans. Basic, Shopify, and Advanced.
- There are also two more plans such as Shopify Plus and Starter plan.
Secondly, Magento is one of the best eCommerce platforms to create an online eCommerce website. It was started in 2007 as an open-source platform. Nowadays, Magento 2 is trending because Magento is outdated. It comes with high-quality features that can beat any eCommerce website easily.
- Perfect Admin Interface
- Lots of extensions and themes are available in Magento Marketplace
- Community & Enterprise editions are available
- Highly Compatible
- Free & Premium Plugins and Themes are available
Also Read: How to Promote Business On Facebook [Easy Tips & Tricks]
Wix is perfectly suitable for small and medium-scale businesses. It is a cloud base website builder. Wix has almost 200 million registered users across the globe in 17 different languages.
- It is a standard drag-and-drop website builder
- 500+ designer Templates
- Multiple payment methods supported
- Templates, unlimited pages & top grade hostings are FREE
- For premium features, you have to pay
WooCommerce is specially designed for WordPress. It is a fully open-sourced plugin and lots of merchants are using this high-quality plugin. It is very flexible to use. Also, it has high scalability and low shop costs.
- WooCommerce has lots of premium & free plugins and themes.
- Quick setup using the wizard
- Growing ecosystem and community
- WooCommerce is free
BigCommerce is a trusted, eCommerce partner. Small to enterprise businesses can take help and build their website to take their business to the next level. It is an eCommerce for a new era. Also, it is the future of eCommerce.
- Easy to customize the website
- Inbuild SEO Optimization
- Application integration is easy
- BigCommerce offers a free trial for 15 days
- Three different paid plans are available
In conclusion, we hope you enjoyed our article about the Best Ecommerce Platforms to Start an Online Store. With this knowledge, we know that you can make a decision on which platform to use for your online store. So what are you waiting for? Start your online store today!